- Fabulous location!
- Kick start your career!
- Learn while you earn!
- No prior experience required!
MANAGE YOUR FUTURE!
Is organisation sort of your “thing”? Do you want to work alongside business professionals? Are you methodical, well presented and a good communicator?
This is a great opportunity to get firsthand experience in an office environment and truly flex your organisational muscles!
In this role you will largely support the other members of the team with administrative duties. This is the perfect launch pad into an exciting and prosperous career in business.
The Daily Deal
As a Business trainee you will learn the ins-and-outs of the industry while working alongside a team of highly skilled professionals. Here are just some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Assist other staff in general duties
- Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- Organise schedules
- Design and produce text documents, and business documents
- Produce spreadsheets
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Distribute incoming mail, organise workplace information
- Use photocopiers, computers and fax machines
- Filing and banking
Do you have what it takes?
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- good oral and written communication skills
- able to work as part of a team
- aptitude for working with computers
- well organised
Become a Qualified Pro!
Go on to bigger and better things with the nationally recognised qualification you will receive as you complete a Certificate III in Business Administration as part of your Australian Apprenticeship.
Sound like a dream job? You have to be in it to win it! So get in the running and apply NOW